Montag, 17. August 2015

Radio love

Hallo zusammen!
Ich hoffe, ihr alle genießt euer Wochenende und findet vielleicht sogar Zeit zum Stempeln und Basteln ;o) Heute möchte ich euch gerne eine Karte zeigen, die ich mit Create a Smile Stempeln und Distress Inks hergestellt habe.

Hello everybody! 
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and maybe getting some time to craft as well ;o) Today I would like to show you a card that I have made using some Create a Smile stamps and Distress Inks. 
 

Als erstes habe ich einen Rand mit Kreppband abgeklebt. Danach habe ich das Radio und die Sprechblase gestempelt und sie sofort mit einer Maske geschützt. Ich hatte mir vorgestellt, dass das Radio auf einem Holztisch steht und habe daher den unteren Bereich zuerst einmal braun abgeschwämmt (sagt man das so?) und anschließend mit der gleichen Stempelfarbe (Stained Walnut) noch eine Holzmaserung darüber gestempelt. Als der "Tisch" trocken war habe ich mich um den Himmel gekümmert: Dazu habe ich mit drei verschieden dunklen Tönen den Himmel gestaltet (nach oben und außen hin immer dunkler werdend) und mit einem weißen Sharpie die Sterne und die Milchstraße aufgetragen.

I started this card by masking the edge of my card base, so that I could have the scene I was going to create in the middle of my card and keep a crisp white edge around it. After I had stamped the radio and the speechbubble I immediatly masked them off, too. I had pictured a wooden table for my radio to sit on so I used my ink blending tool to colour the bottom part with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Using the same colour I added some wood texture to my "table". When everything was dry I took out three different shades of blue to colour the sky. I started with the lightest colour and worked my way up and out getting progressively darker and later added the stars and the milky way using my white Sharpie.


Zum Schluss habe ich dann das Radio und das Herz in der Sprechblase mit Copics koloriert und den schwarzen Rand freihand um die Szene herum gezogen. Fertig ;o)

To finish the card off I coloured the radio and the heart with Copic markers and added a hand drawn black frame all around my scene. Done ;o)


Material / supplies:
Stempel / stamps: "Perfect tune" von Create a Smile
                           "Designer Woodgrain" von Hero Arts


Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge "Masking"
Wag's n Whiskers Stamps "Frame it out"
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog "Clean and Simple"
AAA cards "Maskerade"
Love to Scrap "Anything goes"


Kurze Erinnerung: Bis Freitag läuft noch mein erstes Giveaway anlässlich meines 100. Posts :o) Wenn ihr noch mitmachen möchtet klickt einfach hier.

Here is a quick reminder that there is still a giveaway going on ;o) Just click here and you can enter to win a $15 gift certificate to the Simon Says Stamp Online shop.  



Für alle, die sich darüber gewundert haben, dass es jetzt trotz meines Versprechens regelmäßig zu posten wieder einige Tage von der Bildfläche verschwunden war, hier der Grund:

For all of you who have wondered why I hadn't posted as regularly as I had promised, here is the reason:



Einer meiner Kater hat einen Diabetes entwickelt und da wir zwei Freigänger haben, mein Kranker aber nicht mehr raus darf, gab es hier viel zu Denken und zu Tun. Von Sorgen machen mal ganz zu schweigen. Drückt mir bitte die Daumen, dass Penny bald wieder gesund wird!

One of my cats was diagnozed with diabetes and because we have two cats running around in our house and the neighbourhood there was a lot of planning and worrying going on here. Please keep your fingers crossed that Penny will become healthy again if you are a lover of all fur babies like I am.

11 Kommentare:

  1. Such an adorable card. Great job of masking and I love your hand-drawn border. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for entering the 'Clean and Simple' Challenge at Crafty Friends with your lovely card.. hope to see you again and Good Luck. Hope Penny is on the road to recovery.
    Diane Louise xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Stunning! Love the little scene you created, fabulous masking. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fabulous cute and simple card! Your scene turned out magnificent. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Such a great card! I love how the radio pops off the card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely card and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is so cute ... love the little scene you've created. Thank you for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Linda xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sorry - I messed up my last comment. I love the fun masking and the hand drawn border on this card - what a great scene!! Best wishes to Penny for a speedy recovery- as a fellow cat owner, I sympathize with what both must be going through! Thanks for linking up at AAA Cards! Jill

      Löschen
  9. two things--love the card--the vintage radio rocks and I hope your kitty is doing better. It's amazing how much a part of our lives pets become. Thanks for joining us at HLS!

    Toni
    HLS CAS DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great card, love the vintage radio and style. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweise zu Kommentarabonnements und Hinweise zum Widerrufsrecht finden sich in der Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy. / Please be adviced that notes on the comment subscriptions and information on the right of withdrawal can be found in the Datenschutzerklärung / privacy policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...